Family

Family
Our current family
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 8, 2008

We have our travel dates. August 21 is when we depart and we will return on Sept. 5. Our airline tickets are purchased. We will be there soon to pick you up Myli. We are not going to Beijing. We will fly into our daughter's province and maybe see some sites there. I am in the process of getting all of our paperwork together. Yesterday, our passports came back with our visas. I have to make some copies of all our paperwork so we can have two copies of everything when we travel. It would be terrible to get over there and find out that we had left something or lost something that we needed.
School started on Wednesday. I do not think the boys were ready for it to start, but they seem to jumped right into the flow. There was no complaints from them the last two days. It is good for them to be in a routine.
Did I mention that I was coaching a Upward soccer team. Me and another man is coaching a team of 4 - 6 graders. I found out on Thursday of last week that I was. Liz had signed me up. I was wanting to, but because of going to China I thought I wouldn't. I enjoy it very much so it will be good. I will have to miss 3 weeks of practice because of the trip. Upward is a good program not only to teach some soccer skills, but to also present the gospel to the children and parents.
Continue to pray for us. May God's face shine upon you.

No comments: