Family

Family
Our current family
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, August 1, 2008

I don't believe that I have said what Myli's full name is. We have named her Myli Elizabeth Lan Gaskin. We liked the name Myli so that is her given name. Elizabeth is after her new mommy. Lan is part of her Chinese name. It means flower. A pretty name for a pretty girl.
I was hoping that by now we would have our TA and things would continue to move along. We haven't heard anything yet. We have her picture and her information, but we still we can't go get her. We waited two and a half years, rather patiently I think, and now it is hard not to be anxious. I have to continue to tell myself that God is in control of this time thing. He is in control of everything. We will travel at the precise time that we need to travel. We waited this long for the exact little girl that God wants us to have. God is amazing. If you do not have a relationship with Jesus Christ, seek him out. Let him have control of your life.
Jeremy had band camp again this week. They are having a cookout for them at lunch today and a performance at four this evening. I haven't heard or seen their show yet so I am looking forward to that.
Loren and Landon are back to their old selves now. They love each other so much. They may be playing one minute just fine and the next one of them is upset at the other. That is brothers.
Liz's work thing seems to be better. Thank you for praying for her.
We are going over to Dale Hallow lake on Sunday. Us and some friends of ours are going to rent a pontoon and go out on the lake. The boys have never done anything like this so I expect them to enjoy themselves. We will have life jackets on them.
Continue to pray for us.

No comments: