Family

Family
Our current family
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 10, 2008

We have had several things go on today. Liz's Sunday School class gave her a baby shower this morning. I knew about it, but kept it secret from her because I was asked.
The Mexico mission team went to another church tonight and talked about our mission trip. God so blessed us on that trip. The church was so gracious to invite us to speak.
The boys played today with a friend. I believe that they had a good time. Jeremy worked this morning.
I worked on paperwork this evening. I was making copies and getting ready all of the paperwork that we will have to take with us. We want to make sure we will not lose or leave anything we will need. I have to work most of the next two days and we have a final travel meeting on Thursday and I want all the paperwork ready to go through when we have the meeting.
Please continue to pray for us. May God's face shine upon you.

1 comment:

scott gaskin said...

we are so excited. it is getting closer. love, dana, and scott, and children