Family

Family
Our current family
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I thought that I would post some pictures on our blog for anyone that has not seen our journey page. Myli is so beautiful, isn't she?
We are doing just fine way over here in China. We are eating good. They have food on the buffet here at the hotel for Americans. Last night there was french fries. Liz and I have tried some new dishes. We like the Chinese food. The ox tripe was good to taste, but I don't think I want it anymore.
We go today to the Civil Affairs office to start paperwork and pay fees.
God has been so good to us. She is beautiful, healthy, and she seems to have attached to us very well. God sent us on this journey and continues to take good care of us. I want to make sure that He gets praise. Please continue to pray for us and the family back home.

No comments: